Dec 17, 2012

Harlow: One Year Portraits

I was really looking forward to this shoot! I always know it's going to be an awesome shoot, when the first email I get inquiring about it is full of excitement and anticipation! Megan was just this. As a new mom myself, I just know how every chance you get to document and capture our little ones as they quickly grow is so so important to us....and so special. I could tell immediately from the tone of the first email that Megan felt just this way! Because of this I really wanted to rock the shoot and do an extra good job ;)

When I arrived at our location, I felt like I already knew this sweet family! Megan and I had corresponded over many emails about little Harlow's shoot and she had some great ideas! It sure takes a load off me when clients have fun ideas. The little rocking chair we used in the photos was Megan's when she was little! So sweet!

Little Harlow (by the way-isn't it such an awesome name!?) did such a great job. He had lots of sweet smiles. Like most one year olds, he was super active and definitely kept me on my toes! I already feel like Ryden is super active and keeps me busy...but I can only imagine when you add walking to it!! Harlow is such a cutie and I really enjoyed taking his photos :) Enjoy my favorites from our time together. And thank you Megan & Paul for giving me the honor of taking your babies one year portraits!!

Katelyn :)




































No comments:

Post a Comment