Dec 11, 2012

Baby Eloise

I cannot express how filled with joy I am that my wonderful friends sweet Eloise if finally here! It has been a long journey (check out more of their awesome story here: Pina&Sean: Maternity) for them and I know they are just head over heels in love with her.

And she is just PRECIOUS! Such a perfect gift from the Lord. She is seriously a beautiful baby! I first met her when she was just 4days old and I was amazed at how alert and aware she already was! She was even giving me eye contact and being so sweet. I already have forgotten how tiny babies are where they're born. So itty bitty!

Little Eloise did so great at her shoot. She was so good! Usually newborn shoots take 2-3times longer then normal shoots, due to feedings, being changed, etc...but not this time! She was a happy little lady the whole time.

Having experienced this for myself, I now look at newborn shoots so differently. I have felt that deep joy, overwhelming love and pure excitement that comes when your baby finally arrives and because of that I desire to capture it in it's pure and natural form :) Hoping one can look back on their photos and remember exactly how those first moments felt. And I think these photos will do just that!

Enjoy my favorites from their shoot. We got a great mix of angelic sleeping ones and fun awake ones...and I think you will like them! ;)

Katelyn :)




































No comments:

Post a Comment